- 07/06/2021: AWFS: Finalists selected for the Visionary New Product Awards
- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Video Review)
- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Written Review)
- 12/2020: Canadian Woodworking: PJSB was voted Runner Up in the Accessory category in the 2020 Tool of the Year Awards
- 9/2020: Woodshop News: Paintline presents portable spray booth
- 8/2020: Milesi Wood Coatings: PaintLine's Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 7/2020: IWF Special Report: PaintLine: proactive approach
- 7/22/2020: Residential Products Online: PaintLine Releases Portable Jobsite Spray Booth Aimed at Reducing Time, Cost
- 01/24/2020: PaintLifePro: Improve Your Cabinet Refinishing and Painting with Paintline Spray and Dry Racks
- 12/23/2019: Idaho Painter reviews PSDR 2nd Tier Connectors on Instagram
- 12/13/2019: Woodworking Network: Accessories Expand Drying Rack Capabilities
- 12/01/2019: Contractor Supply: Top New Products
- 11/10/2019: Woodworking Network: One-step cabinet door painting and drying
- October 2019 Tool Talk Issue: The PaintLine ProDryingRack Review
- 06/29/2021: PJSB is named Finalist in AWFS Visionary Awards
- 02/23/2021: PaintLine Products Now Available at Woodcraft.com
- 10/13/2020: PaintLine to Launch New, Expandable, Heavy-duty Rack
- 8/6/2020: PaintLine partners with Florida Marketing Sales Team
- 5/14/2020: PaintLine Introduces Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 12/05/2019: PaintLine’s new accessories expand PSDR Painting/Drying Rack functionality
- 10/02/2019: PaintLine to Sponsor “Belles and Beau Tour”
- 09/18/2019: PaintLine Products Now Available at Rockler.com
- 08/22/2019: PaintLine Expands PSDR System for Spraying and Drying Cabinet Doors
- 08/07/2019: PaintLine introduces ProCart™
- July 20-23, 2021: Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers (AWFS) Fair in Las Vegas, NV
- October 26-30, 2020: International Woodworking Fair (Virtual)
- February 19-21, 2020: Painting Contractors Association EXPO in Phoenix, AZ
- August 25-28, 2020: International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta, GA
Just purchased the drying rack and it is built sturdy and is stable. Little to no wobble from side to side.
However the X-bracing tying the two sections together leaves the drying rack at a full 16 inches apart. A number of my projects have cabinet doors and drawer fronts that are 14.5 inches wide which eliminates the rack from being used on these items. I modified the rack by building my own x-brace allowing the side racks to be 13 inches apart, allowing me to use it for the shorter items.
I sent PaintLine an email with this problem but have not heard back from them. I would recommend having as an accessory an X-brace that would do the same or even better yet coming up with one that is adjustable width.
I do like the product and would recommend it to others.
The Twirly has greatly changed the game for me. its extremely functional and has cut my spray time in half if not more. if you're painting cabinet doors and this isn't in your spray area, it needs to be!
Great product, wish I had bought it sooner! Well made. Probably will order some of the other products as well.
Sturdy....just what I needed....just wish a regular pole could be used
I have other more expensive drying racks and was looking for more space. This rack is perfect for that.
It’s sturdy enough to fill with heavy cabinet doors. I am pleased with my purchase!
Whole experience of ordering & product was very good.
I bought several of the drying and spray twirly and they have all worked out very well.
Was great for finishing new built cabinet doors for my kitchen.
doing both sides at the same time saved me three days and the space I needed to hangs the cabinets was incredibly efficient I highly recommend this product
Seems to be a few options for this style rack. Decided to go direct with manufacturer. Bought over the holiday weekend. Website said it’d be 4 days before confirmation of order. I received the shipment in 3 days from the holiday, shipped from Texas. Thanks y’all!
I would like to make an recommendation on the pro spray rack. The plastic liner tubes that attach to the metal frame compartments are not very secure and tend to fall off easily.Also they’re very small and should be longer to acomódate the different sizes of cabinets. I’ve already lost like 10 of them! I would suggest implementing some sort of cushion support liners on the metal rack frames to prevent indentations. Lastly, the spacing between the racks is super tight makes it very difficult to slide the cabinets without touching the one above it. I would like to purchase a few more in the future but i feel this product should consider making some improvements.
I restore old cars, and live in a house with no convenient place to paint parts. This product, with the blower and the ducting, work fabulously well in my basement. I can paint in the booth without a mask and not smell fumes. I am delighted, as is the rest of the household. It should be marketed to the old car hobby as well as cabinet refinishers.
Clean and sturdy
Well made and very stable...Great product.
Very good! fair price and excellent quality! I really enjoyed it and it helps me a lot with my painting work now!