- 07/06/2021: AWFS: Finalists selected for the Visionary New Product Awards
- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Video Review)
- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Written Review)
- 12/2020: Canadian Woodworking: PJSB was voted Runner Up in the Accessory category in the 2020 Tool of the Year Awards
- 9/2020: Woodshop News: Paintline presents portable spray booth
- 8/2020: Milesi Wood Coatings: PaintLine's Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 7/2020: IWF Special Report: PaintLine: proactive approach
- 7/22/2020: Residential Products Online: PaintLine Releases Portable Jobsite Spray Booth Aimed at Reducing Time, Cost
- 01/24/2020: PaintLifePro: Improve Your Cabinet Refinishing and Painting with Paintline Spray and Dry Racks
- 12/23/2019: Idaho Painter reviews PSDR 2nd Tier Connectors on Instagram
- 12/13/2019: Woodworking Network: Accessories Expand Drying Rack Capabilities
- 12/01/2019: Contractor Supply: Top New Products
- 11/10/2019: Woodworking Network: One-step cabinet door painting and drying
- October 2019 Tool Talk Issue: The PaintLine ProDryingRack Review
- 06/29/2021: PJSB is named Finalist in AWFS Visionary Awards
- 02/23/2021: PaintLine Products Now Available at Woodcraft.com
- 10/13/2020: PaintLine to Launch New, Expandable, Heavy-duty Rack
- 8/6/2020: PaintLine partners with Florida Marketing Sales Team
- 5/14/2020: PaintLine Introduces Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 12/05/2019: PaintLine’s new accessories expand PSDR Painting/Drying Rack functionality
- 10/02/2019: PaintLine to Sponsor “Belles and Beau Tour”
- 09/18/2019: PaintLine Products Now Available at Rockler.com
- 08/22/2019: PaintLine Expands PSDR System for Spraying and Drying Cabinet Doors
- 08/07/2019: PaintLine introduces ProCart™
- July 20-23, 2021: Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers (AWFS) Fair in Las Vegas, NV
- October 26-30, 2020: International Woodworking Fair (Virtual)
- February 19-21, 2020: Painting Contractors Association EXPO in Phoenix, AZ
- August 25-28, 2020: International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta, GA
… this is the next thing I ordered from thepaintline it works great and no problems thanks for fast delivery !
Two improvements that would make it fab: more space between the shelves, and a few deeper bottom shelves.
When painting kitchen cabinets, this is a must have tool. It's an amazing space saver.
The drying rack assembled easily and works well. I’m very happy!
Awesome great quality and fast delivery. Will be getting stuff from here again. Thank you.
Make your job easier! The PSDR is well designed and is built with the painter in mind. This product makes my job easier and also gives me peace of mind because the hangers are metal. If you ever had I wood hanger fail on you you know what I mean! The rotating spinner is great for making sure you don’t have missed edges on your doors and drawers. It’s great not to have to turn them by hand. I also like the fact that the hangers fit the hanging rack very well so the doors can’t turn when you hang them. The radius of the hanger fits the radius of the rack! Nice touch! Thank you Paint Line.
Excellent product well-made and useful I would recommend to anyone
I am obsessed with my new dry rack. As most small business owners I don't have a large amount of cash flow for stuff. I have gotten very "inventive". However I have gotten to the point that I am now able to buy more larger equipment. This dry rack was at the top of my list after purchasing my new sprayer. I do not have a ton of room in my work space and this has been a total game changer. It is easy to slide the doors and drawer fronts in and out of and is easy to move around if needed.
I spray cabinet doors for my kitchen jobs. The drying rack is absolutely amazing, well worth the money especially when working in a confined area during cold Temps.
Very glad we purchased this! Love being to get all sides of door painted before fliping it over.
This is great when working on several jobs at once to keep doors separate. Great to use for small spaces. So easy to take apart and put back together. I'll be buying a second one soon!!
It has been a game changers for us. Makes spraying cabinet doors or drawers super easy.
I am a painting contractor and for the longest time we would just lay The cabinet doors flat and spray. I come across the paint line products on Instagram. And I said I would like to try that out. And they were awesome the best money I’ve spent in a long time. Are use the wavy hanger system most of the time. I can’t wait to try out more products. It’s such a big timesaver
I bought the PSDR spray rack system about a month ago. I used it three times since. I absolutely love it! First off, it presents a very professional image as a painter. Secondly, it’s incredibly easy to set up (less than 10 minutes).
The ability to spray both sides of cabinets is a huge time saver. And, we all know...time is money.
I love the fact it comes with carry bags for all its parts. Incredible space saver and easy to transport.
For the price, I only wish cup hooks or hanging hinges were included. However, it’s not a complaint, rather a wish list item I’d would love future buyers to have.
Stop thinking about buying this item. Buy it! You’re paint life will be much more pleasurable. And, you’ll look cool painting.
Cheers and keep working hard!