- 12/02/2021: Portable Jobsite Spray Booth (PJSB) has won a prestigious 2022 WOOD® Magazine Innovate Award
- 07/06/2021: AWFS: Finalists selected for the Visionary New Product Awards
- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Video Review)
- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Written Review)
- 12/2020: Canadian Woodworking: PJSB was voted Runner Up in the Accessory category in the 2020 Tool of the Year Awards
- 9/2020: Woodshop News: Paintline presents portable spray booth
- 8/2020: Milesi Wood Coatings: PaintLine's Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 7/2020: IWF Special Report: PaintLine: proactive approach
- 7/22/2020: Residential Products Online: PaintLine Releases Portable Jobsite Spray Booth Aimed at Reducing Time, Cost
- 01/24/2020: PaintLifePro: Improve Your Cabinet Refinishing and Painting with Paintline Spray and Dry Racks
- 12/23/2019: Idaho Painter reviews PSDR 2nd Tier Connectors on Instagram
- 12/13/2019: Woodworking Network: Accessories Expand Drying Rack Capabilities
- 12/01/2019: Contractor Supply: Top New Products
- 11/10/2019: Woodworking Network: One-step cabinet door painting and drying
- October 2019 Tool Talk Issue: The PaintLine ProDryingRack Review
- 11/16/2021: Portable Jobsite Spray Booth Wins 2022 WOOD® Magazine Innovative Award
- 10/12/2021: PaintLine Opens in Canada
- 10/07/2021: PaintLine Staffs Up to Accommodate Record Growth
- 06/29/2021: PJSB is named Finalist in AWFS Visionary Awards
- 02/23/2021: PaintLine Products Now Available at Woodcraft.com
- 10/13/2020: PaintLine to Launch New, Expandable, Heavy-duty Rack
- 8/6/2020: PaintLine partners with Florida Marketing Sales Team
- 5/14/2020: PaintLine Introduces Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 12/05/2019: PaintLine’s new accessories expand PSDR Painting/Drying Rack functionality
- 10/02/2019: PaintLine to Sponsor “Belles and Beau Tour”
- 09/18/2019: PaintLine Products Now Available at Rockler.com
- 08/22/2019: PaintLine Expands PSDR System for Spraying and Drying Cabinet Doors
- 08/07/2019: PaintLine introduces ProCart™
- July 20-23, 2021: Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers (AWFS) Fair in Las Vegas, NV
- October 26-30, 2020: International Woodworking Fair (Virtual)
- February 19-21, 2020: Painting Contractors Association EXPO in Phoenix, AZ
- August 25-28, 2020: International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta, GA
Absolutely love it! Does a fantastic job of collecting the overspray from my hvlp sprayer. Almost no dust gets out of the booth now. Even though I use dust collection with my sanders, I’ve moved sanding cabinet doors and drawer fronts to the paint booth and turn the blower on. A lot of dust collected on the filter and almost none was on the spray booth walls.
Great upgrade from the original "spinner" wooden stick!
This is the best Money well spend. I used to lay cabinets doors flat this way saves me haft of the time
Great product, a bit pricey for what it is. Never the less I keep buying them. I have several but price increases every time I buy one. Spacing is too close for my use. I only Insert every other support. Emailed company to try to buy with only half the supports. Wouldn't accomodate. I've just thrown away Half the supports every time. Quality still beats everything on the market.
So far the paint booth with the exhaust blower has been a really nice improvement to our mobile cabinet refinishing operation. It has saves a lot of space compared to our old spray booth set up and keeps things a lot cleaner, as well as more professional looking.
It doesn’t totally eliminate overspray dust from escaping the booth when using a traditional airless sprayer, as some dust still does get out but it is a pretty good job overall, definitely improved from how we used to do them. This could be partially due to the fact that one of the ducting attachments had a small bend in it which may have affected the seal. I hammered out and so it is a pretty snug fit but it could be losing some suction power. Paint line sent me a replacement free of charge even though it was probably shipper's fault, so I do appreciate that.
Aside from that my only improvement would be making the ducting a little bit wider as it’s quite a task to get it around the blower. I realize it has to be tight but there are straps already on that could be used to tighten the fit. Also, the case for holding the metalducting attachment squares is not quite wide enough in my experience, as it took my employee and I several minutes in all of our combined strength to finally cram it inside there.
Having said that, overall I’m happy with the purchase. It was expensive but it will hopefully get a lot of use over the next few years.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product, once I opened the boxes. The engineering is very good and assembly was simple and easy. I can easily see this product holding up to many many years of service.
I bought 4 drying racks and sent back 3. I kept the Paintline ProDryingRack. It looks great, it's easy to put together, the shelving bars are perfectly spaced so you can get in between them easily without messing up your paint job, and they hold a LOT of weight. I couldn't be happier with it. It cost nearly twice as much as the other 3 I sent back and in the case of the ProDryingRack you get what you pay for. Also, the thing holds 50 pieces! It's the best rack I've seen. I'm mostly using it for drying oil paintings on canvas right now but it will get used for drying heavier items too. It's built to outlast us all. Get one!
Easy to use and affordable.
made the job so much easier and cuts time in half
Love this rack! Fits it the bed of my truck fully assembled. Highly recommended if you spray cabinets on and off site
We were laying out doors/drawers for 10 years and always reluctant to try a hanging system. Been few weeks now and can not imagine going back. Works as advertised and really cutting down a lot of time. Clean up is much easier and simpler too. Really easy to put together and you can configure layout as you wish. We did have a part missing on delivery and customer service was excellent and responded right away.
Excellent product, easy to put together and strong! Why did I buy it earlier?
I have only one problem with my purchase! I waited much too long to order it. I wish I had ordered the bundle months ago. It met my expectations and exceeded them. The bundle is a huge tool in my business and will be for yours too!
I love these hooks. They work on most doors but not larger wide spaced hinge doors. The Paint Line products have made my cabinet painting business shave off two days out of the normal five when painting cabinets. I am always looking to save a step. If you can purchase the portable spray booth set up. I highly recommend it.
very useful, easy to install, makes my work easier, professional