- August 30, 2023 - Sherwin Williams Pro Show (Walnut Creek, CA)
- August 30, 2023 - Sherwin Williams Pro Show (Richmond, VA)
- August 24, 2023 - Sherwin Williams Demonstration Event (Fort Worth, TX)
- August 15, 2023 - Advanced Hardware Supply Open House (Denver, CO)
- August 12, 2023: Sherwin Williams Pro Show Event "Family Fun at the Farms" (Summerfield, NC)
- August 10, 2023: Sherwin Williams Pro Show (Willimgton, DE)
- July 25-28, 2023: Association of Woodworking Fair (Las Vegas, NV)
- July 13, 2023 - Sherwin Williams Pro Day (Hickory, NC)
- June 23, 2023 - Texas Paint McCart Contractor Breakfast (Fort Worth, TX)
- June 21, 2023 - ColourX Pro Show (Woodbridge, ON, Canada)
- May 24, 2023 - Sherwin Williams Pro Day (Gilroy, CA)
- May 11, 2023 - Sherwin Williams Pro Day (Winston-Salem, NC)
- May 9, 2023 - Sherwin Williams Pro Day (Asheville, NC)
- May 5, 2023 - Tamalpais Paint & Color Customer Appreciation Day (Corte Madera, CA)
- January 31 - February 1, 2023: National Hardware Show (Las Vegas, NV)
- October 30 - November 1, 2022: STAFDA (San Diego, CA)
- August 23-28, 2022: International Woodworking Fair (Atlanta, GA)
- July 20-23, 2021: Association of Woodworking Fair (Las Vegas, NV)
- October 26-30, 2020: International Woodworking Fair (Virtual)
- February 19-21, 2020: Painting Contractors Association EXPO (Phoenix, AZ)
News and Press Releases
- 08/23/2023: PaintLine Adds Lancaster to its Retail Distribution Network
- 08/17/2023: Portable Jobsite Spray Booth XL Now Available
- 08/10/2023: Purpose-designed “Handtruck” for Cabinet Door Transport Rack
- 06/20/2023: Cabinet Door Transport Rack Now Available
- 05/02/2023: PaintLine Hires National Sales Representative
- 02/24/2023: New, Interior Door Spray & Dry Series from PaintLine
- 01/09/2023: STAFDA Show Report featuring PaintLine: RACK EM' UP!
- 12/13/2022: PaintLine Products Now Available at Texas Paint & Wallpaper
- 07/14/2022: PaintLine Introduces PDRKD Shelf Spikes and Felts
- 06/07/2022: PaintLine Adds Dallas-area Regional Sales Representative
- 12/02/2021: Portable Jobsite Spray Booth (PJSB) has won a prestigious 2022 WOOD® Magazine Innovate Award
- 11/16/2021: Portable Jobsite Spray Booth Wins 2022 WOOD® Magazine Innovative Award
- 10/12/2021: PaintLine Opens in Canada
- 10/07/2021: PaintLine Staffs Up to Accommodate Record Growth
- 07/06/2021: AWFS: Finalists selected for the Visionary New Product Awards
- 06/29/2021: PJSB is named Finalist in AWFS Visionary Awards
- 02/23/2021: PaintLine Products Now Available at Woodcraft.com
- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Video Review)
- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Written Review)
- 12/2020: Canadian Woodworking: PJSB was voted Runner Up in the Accessory category in the 2020 Tool of the Year Awards
- 10/13/2020: PaintLine to Launch New, Expandable, Heavy-duty Rack
- 9/2020: Woodshop News: Paintline presents portable spray booth
- 8/2020: Milesi Wood Coatings: PaintLine's Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 8/6/2020: PaintLine partners with Florida Marketing Sales Team
- 7/2020: IWF Special Report: PaintLine: proactive approach
- 7/22/2020: Residential Products Online: PaintLine Releases Portable Jobsite Spray Booth Aimed at Reducing Time, Cost
- 5/14/2020: PaintLine Introduces Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 01/24/2020: PaintLifePro: Improve Your Cabinet Refinishing and Painting with Paintline Spray and Dry Racks
- 12/23/2019: Idaho Painter reviews PSDR 2nd Tier Connectors on Instagram
- 12/13/2019: Woodworking Network: Accessories Expand Drying Rack Capabilities
- 12/05/2019: PaintLine’s new accessories expand PSDR Painting/Drying Rack functionality
- 12/01/2019: Contractor Supply: Top New Products
- 11/10/2019: Woodworking Network: One-step cabinet door painting and drying
- 10/02/2019: PaintLine to Sponsor “Belles and Beau Tour”
- 09/18/2019: PaintLine Products Now Available at Rockler.com
- 08/22/2019: PaintLine Expands PSDR System for Spraying and Drying Cabinet Doors
- 08/07/2019: PaintLine introduces ProCart™
- October 2019 Tool Talk Issue: The PaintLine ProDryingRack Review
Works well fairly easy to assemble and break down once you get the hang of it. Quality manufacturing. The Carry bags are also well constructed
Well worth the money! Probably going to buy another one.
We used the rack for the first time recently. It allowed for much easier handling and used very little space. I am glad that I bought 2 desktop racks rather than the larger one on wheels. For our purpose it's a 5 star purchase. The only drawback is that the US can't make them here?
This drying rack is perfect for any size cabinet shop. Big fan of all of the paint line products
Excelente kit for spray!
Somewhat disappointed of the set up, not as easy as they make it look . Also the disposable plastic liner walls was super delicate and easily tearing apart. to improve on this product, I would highly suggest thicker mills on plastic liners
A bit expensive but tremendously neat tool. I have (x24) 36" x 96" French Doors coming up so I guess this kit won't work for that. Please develop a heavier duty version so to include at least 8' doors. Thank you.
We are a residential millwork shop and got the 4 pack as well as the door cart. One of the ProCarts Arrived Damaged, which is a bummer. It was obviously done during shipping and it's a large crack in the MDF base. The damage is not affecting the usability at the moment. The shipping was fast and they are easy to put together. They roll nicely and are very versatile.
They came in quickly and work great. The only trouble I have had with them is that they tear easily at the seams when installing. But they still work great.
Fit the booth construction very well. Held up great through 24 doors. I would still recommend putting paper or a drop cloth under the booth for added protection.
Well thought out and easy to use. Makes doors so much easier.
This spray booth is an absolute game changer for efficiency and cleanliness. It allows for work to be done while keeping the mess confined. It is well constructed and very easy to set up... although you might need a stool or step to set up the XL, being 6'3" it's just barely within my reach
Very practical and functional!!!! This was my second kit.
Just what I needed for the larger cabinet doors.