- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Video Review)
- 12/04/2020: Woodworking Network: Spray booth for wherever you need it (Written Review)
- 12/2020: Canadian Woodworking: PJSB was voted Runner Up in the Accessory category in the 2020 Tool of the Year Awards
- 9/2020: Woodshop News: Paintline presents portable spray booth
- 8/2020: Milesi Wood Coatings: PaintLine's Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 7/2020: IWF Special Report: PaintLine: proactive approach
- 7/22/2020: Residential Products Online: PaintLine Releases Portable Jobsite Spray Booth Aimed at Reducing Time, Cost
- 01/24/2020: PaintLifePro: Improve Your Cabinet Refinishing and Painting with Paintline Spray and Dry Racks
- 12/23/2019: Idaho Painter reviews PSDR 2nd Tier Connectors on Instagram
- 12/13/2019: Woodworking Network: Accessories Expand Drying Rack Capabilities
- 12/01/2019: Contractor Supply: Top New Products
- 11/10/2019: Woodworking Network: One-step cabinet door painting and drying
- October 2019 Tool Talk Issue: The PaintLine ProDryingRack Review
- 02/23/2021: PaintLine Products Now Available at Woodcraft.com
- 10/13/2020: PaintLine to Launch New, Expandable, Heavy-duty Rack
- 8/6/2020: PaintLine partners with Florida Marketing Sales Team
- 5/14/2020: PaintLine Introduces Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 12/05/2019: PaintLine’s new accessories expand PSDR Painting/Drying Rack functionality
- 10/02/2019: PaintLine to Sponsor “Belles and Beau Tour”
- 09/18/2019: PaintLine Products Now Available at Rockler.com
- 08/22/2019: PaintLine Expands PSDR System for Spraying and Drying Cabinet Doors
- 08/07/2019: PaintLine introduces ProCart™
- July 20-23, 2021: Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers (AWFS) Fair in Las Vegas, NV
- October 26-30, 2020: International Woodworking Fair (Virtual)
- February 19-21, 2020: Painting Contractors Association EXPO in Phoenix, AZ
- August 25-28, 2020: International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta, GA
It was fairly heavy duty. The bars are not thin metal but probably a few MM thick, and the casters roll nicely. The expandable part is very smooth and not catchy. The instructions could be a little bit better, and the supplied "wrenches" are junk, but it is no big deal to grap two wrenches and do with your own. It is worth the money.
Great items I save to much space
This helped me out tremendously when spraying 35 doors and drawer fronts. Saved me a ton of space and streamlined the process. A must have for anyone painting cabinets.
Excellent product all around. Huge space saver, great quality and it looks good as well. I like the little clear rubber anti slip additions to keep the doors/drawer fronts from moving around. I didn’t know that was apart of it, so a nice little bonus there. Highly recommended!!
Excellent space savor. Easy breakdown and assembly. Definite buy!!!
Spray booth is amazing but i wish I would have bought the exhaust system. That will be my next purchase.
I can stack 10 doors on one side and it still stays upright. Its solid and works as advertised. It breaks down into a small flat package that I just zip tie together.
Excellent product. Along with the ProDrying Rack that I bought at the same time, game changers for larger paint (and even assembly jobs). The big one is plenty sturdy and very usefully expandable to rack even full size doors. Would recommend (and buy again).
fast delivery. product helped to occupy less space
It seems like a good enough rack except it didn’t come with any silicone sleeves and one of the welds is broken after it was unpacked the other day. Haven’t even used it yet. To much packaging to have broken parts.
Very nice drying racks. Very sturdy and easy to move around. Great space saving.
After attempting many different ways of spraying cabinets, including building a few of our own spray racks, we finally decided to streamline and buy the PSDR system. We just finished a kitchen and everything worked great! All pieces are sturdy and we especially like how portable and interchangeable this system is as well as the simple, easy to use design. The parts are all very easy to wipe down and clean after each use. The orange bags to store them in are good quality and roomy to fit all the parts well.
Other things (not really complaints, just things we noticed):
Be careful with the feet of the racks, the corners could definitely scratch a floor if you're not careful. I would have liked a small zip pouch for the little pieces like the screws, so they don't get lost.
There is not a lot of communication after you order to the time the packages arrive which is a little disheartening when you pay for shipping. Also when my 3 packages arrived (separately) they were in rough shape! I'm sure it's a challenge to figure out how to ship these heavy parts. Thankfully I didn't have any damage or missing parts but I could see the potential. If there was more than 1 layer of tape on the seams of the boxes, and some sturdier cardboard, it might help the process go smoother. When there's a sticker on each box explaining what to do if your box is damaged and/or missing parts, maybe it's a sign that the process isn't working. Again, we are very happy with the system itself, just throwing these things we noticed out here for further improvements!
I think the spacing should be a little wider so it's easier to put panels with without scratching them. Add an attachment kit to add a middle bracket to be able to dry shorter drawer panels.
Completed three cabinet jobs in three weeks after purchasing the PSDR. Bidding jobs at the same price point but completing painting in 2 days when it used to take four days.