- 9/2020: Woodshop News: Paintline presents portable spray booth
- 8/2020: Milesi Wood Coatings: PaintLine's Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 7/2020: IWF Special Report: PaintLine: proactive approach
- 7/22/2020: Residential Products Online: PaintLine Releases Portable Jobsite Spray Booth Aimed at Reducing Time, Cost
- 01/24/2020: PaintLifePro: Improve Your Cabinet Refinishing and Painting with Paintline Spray and Dry Racks
- 12/23/2019: Idaho Painter reviews PSDR 2nd Tier Connectors on Instagram
- 12/13/2019: Woodworking Network: Accessories Expand Drying Rack Capabilities
- 12/01/2019: Contractor Supply: Top New Products
- 11/10/2019: Woodworking Network: One-step cabinet door painting and drying
- October 2019 Tool Talk Issue: The PaintLine ProDryingRack Review
- 10/13/2020: PaintLine to Launch New, Expandable, Heavy-duty Rack
- 8/6/2020: PaintLine partners with Florida Marketing Sales Team
- 5/14/2020: PaintLine Introduces Portable Jobsite Spray Booth
- 12/05/2019: PaintLine’s new accessories expand PSDR Painting/Drying Rack functionality
- 10/02/2019: PaintLine to Sponsor “Belles and Beau Tour”
- 09/18/2019: PaintLine Products Now Available at Rockler.com
- 08/22/2019: PaintLine Expands PSDR System for Spraying and Drying Cabinet Doors
- 08/07/2019: PaintLine introduces ProCart™
- October 26-30, 2020: International Woodworking Fair (Virtual)
- February 19-21, 2020: Painting Contractors Association EXPO in Phoenix, AZ
- August 25-28, 2020: International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta, GA
I can honestly say that THEPAINTLINE has the best equipment around. They have truly taken the paint game to a whole new level. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
This Rack is extremely well built and designed!
Totally functional and versatile. Assembly was easy and intuitive.
I can see where some have had trouble w crimped parts, and I can see where that could be an issue. I had a little bend/crimp, but not bad enough to prevent assembly. The packaging seemed to be intact and I don't think the (slight) damage could have been caused by transport or delivery. Most likely in prep or pre-assembly.
That said, I love this sturdy piece of studio equipment. I highly recommend it!
I absolutely needed this rack! I have the other smaller table rack and it was never big enough for the kitchens I do on a weekly basis. The casters make it nice and easy to roll around from prep area to paint booth. Highly highly recommend!
What a great paint rack. I own a high end painting company. we have a paint shop where we will paint the whole exterior of a house first coat in and these racks work great for holding all the siding and trim. My only suggestion would be to put some kind of removable disk or wedge in the tracks that the cross bars go into. I ordered two racks, and both of them had a bent track. I had to pry it open more to get the quick release in. It seems like others have had this issue back in June seeing I got mine in November. Still not addressed. That’s kind of a bummer. It would not turn me off from buying a third one. Just a suggestion. Love them!!!
These shelves work great. Some are a little hard to put in but with a little elbow grease they will go in place, paintlineco customer service is top notch, would highly recommend their product to any cabinet finisher
The spray rack was super easy to assemble. No instructions needed. It is very sturdy and highly maneuverable. This is the second product I have bought and will happily buy more.
Shipped fast and amazing system. I recommend getting this!
No issues. I recommend
The rolling rack like many reviews have stated. The shelving paint chips off first use. The frame seems decent enough better to stack evenly of course. The castors are good quality and rolls nice. I have stacked both sides top to bottom. The tilt angle on the shelves is not significant enough to worry about sagging paint unless you just flood your cabinet door with paint which is not recommended that is not how paint works. Need specific millage. And dry time between coats. Like anything give plenty of cure time for paint or shelves can create indent on paint from weight and fresh paint(pending on product and tempature along with humidity wait 24 hours before flipping cabinet doors.
The whirly twirly works good does its job. It is not the sturdiest contraption. It spins good. Wish the height was adjustable and I wish it was a little heavier at the base and could be leveled. Shims work well enough. The set screw to hold center pipe to the base is adequate but can be improved to help with the sturdiness and help eliminate any wobble.
Other than that works good better than walking around stuff on sawhorses
Great rack, very solid. Heavy and solid. paid for itself in 1 kitchen job. made job way easier. Customer support was also amazing.
Sturdy, but small. Holds up to 20 doors
Awesome product! When my package arrived it was missing parts, they took care of it right away and sent a new complete unit out.
Great tool! Easy to handle. Worth every penny.
After years of spraying one side at a time or hanging on homemade contraptions I finally came across your product and have done two projects in the last week! Very simple design and I look forward to many more to come. I will be ordering racks for more drying space as our last project had 62 pieces.