Sturdy....just what I needed....just wish a regular pole could be used
these hangers are nice and sturdy. They work great and the shipping was fast.
Nice design. Could use a wider version since I spray a lot of furniture/chairs, install cup kooks on end of 2 legs.
Keep the Creativity coming!
Thanks Arnold... we're working on it!
They work great, exactly as described. We already have 2 of the systems but needed a few more hangers. The entire system is awesome and has helped with our floor space tremendously.
These hangers are amazing and took days of my refinish schedule by be able to hang them as opposed to laying them flat. I do 10 kitchens a day and have tried other ways but these are the best.
Love it, we’ll worth the money.
I am a painting contractor and for the longest time we would just lay The cabinet doors flat and spray. I come across the paint line products on Instagram. And I said I would like to try that out. And they were awesome the best money I’ve spent in a long time. Are use the wavy hanger system most of the time. I can’t wait to try out more products. It’s such a big timesaver
They are awesome. Very stable especially for larger doors. I’m a professional and I do about two cabinet jobs a week they definitely help and speed things up.
Working with product has been a great time saver and has allowed me to paint larger doors without having to lay them down and double my time.
This is a must have and it's a nice height for me at 6'. I wish it came with a carrying bag for the price.
The Twirly has greatly changed the game for me. its extremely functional and has cut my spray time in half if not more. if you're painting cabinet doors and this isn't in your spray area, it needs to be!
I bought this along with the PJSB Pro Bundle and 2 tabletop drying racks. I am so impressed with everything in my order…except for the twirly. And here’s why.
1. The top “twirly” portion just sits on the center pole with no way to secure it even a little, so it’s just freestanding and spins with no fixed resistance of any kind.
2. The 3 metal wire notches that slide into the 3 arms, if they get hit with any paint or overspray and you spin the twirly with your hands, your gloves/hands get paint all over, this causing a mess of equipment and other side of the doors being sprayed when going to transport them to the drying racks. (Obviously this only applies if you’re solo and don’t have someone with clean gloves to pick up the pieces being sprayed)
3. All 3 magnets that hold up the 3 metal pegs fell off on the first use since paint and overspray inevitably got onto the 3 arms and stand. The pegs are very hard to adjust since they were so tight before I even used it for the first time today. Now that there’s paint on the tracks of the 3 arms, it’s almost impossible to slide them at all and I have to forcefully pull them off to readjust, also ending up with paint all over gloves.
I probably won’t be using this again unless I have a helper or figure out a way to move these pegs easier. Poorly made for the price point and needs serious improvements.
Very good feedback and suggestions Ralph. Thank you for taking the time to write this up. Obviously it disappoints us to hear that you're not satisfied with this product and we'll reach out to you directly to compensate you for this. In the mean time, addressing your design concerns:
1) You're right, this is free spinning. It would be difficult to provide drag that could be controlled. Most user will hold one of the arm extensions to turn the sprayed item, rather that allow to spin freely.
2) We suggest you mask the arms with 6-12' brown masking paper. This is thin enough to allow the spikes to work properly but only exposes the retractable arms to overspray.
3) The magnets should have NOT come off. We had issues with the initial offering, but thought we had corrected this with a different adhesive. Note that they are not intended to slide. But should be lifted and placed if an adjustment is needed. Breaking the connection is best done by tipping the spike to release the magnet. We'll send you additional spikes for you to try.
But again, great feedback. And we agree that it could always be better. But in fairness, we have 1,000's of customers who love this product. It does provide a useful tool for spraying cabinets.
This item is functional I like it!!
Cut my spraying time almost in half. Spray door, spin, spray door and done. Next door. Simple as that