All in all, this is a great little product which I have just used for the first time. After years of running around cabinet doors in tight spaces on site, and always fighting the hose, it was great to be able to move the doors instead. The amount of time and energy saved is very noticeable.
One of the magnets that is glued to the movable stanchions, came detached from the piece early during use - the magnets are so powerful, I guess they overcame the glue. Any suggestions about a metal to paint adhesive that would reattach this would be gratefully received.
If I were to make any other suggestions for minor improvements these would be as follows:
1. Either make some or all of the arm/feet removable so that the device can be packed smaller, or offer a carrying case to keep all the bits together.
2. Add a bearing to the top of the item so that rotation doesn't rely on a metal to metal contact.
3. Add some leveling 'feet' to the bottom so that the device can be firmed up on an even floor. I did find myself fighting the wobbly restaurant table effect to some extent.
Obviously, these changes would make the item more expensive, and it is tremendously functional in its current form.
Thank you Paint Line
Made a big difference on the job site. So much easier than saw buddies.
I used the spray twirly for the first time and it did pretty well.
My only issues are that:
1. It’s a little wobbly/flimsy
2. You have to be careful when you place items and make sure they’re balanced properly
3. It’s a little bit expensive for what it is. For $150, they could have at least thrown in a carrying case...
I love it, makes painting cabinets doors so much easier. Thanks a bunch for inventing this!!!! Life saver for me!
I love using the Spray twirly , I spray cabinets often and this product makes it so much easier . A couple of things ....I did build a wood box wider and about 8 inches high to put my stand on for the correct height , second I find that wrapping small grocery store bags on the “arms” covers perfectly and then I just toss them in the garbage .
Well worth buying !